Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

It seems like years since it's been here.


It's 92 degrees outside. About an hour ago, it was 96.


I made a crochet juggling ball yesterday. It's so lopsided that I'm too embarassed to take a picture of it. But I did have to make a scrapbook for history on WWII today. Here it is, in all its glory:







So there you go. I just didn't take a picture of the works cited page because it looks somewhat pathetic to me.

Now I believe I will get away from the hot computer and chill out and knit while listening to To Kill a Mockingbird on tape. I've found that books on tape / CD are actually great to knit to. I listened to Shakespeare's A Comedy of Errors about a week ago, and though I had to read a bit of the liner notes to understand what was going on, it was pretty awesome. They're not too hard to follow, especially when it's just a book instead of a play. Off I go.

Updated to include:

The second page is my favorite - the third picture. It's the one with the knitting stuff. I even found two patterns from WWII, which I glued in there.

No comments: