Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can't Stop the Rain From Falling; Can't Stop My Heart From Calling You

I feel like a failure. I shouldn't really be posting today since I don't have much to say, but whatever. I've been kind of down all day.

My friend and I didn't feel like doing our homework at the library today, since we had finished much of it in class. So in those 50 minutes or so before driving school, we just sat outside the office on a bench in the wondrous sunlight and talked about everything and nothing. The orchestra conductor walked into the office, stayed a while, and on the way out, asked me if my brother was taking band next year. Um.. no. First of all, I don't have a brother. Second, I don't have a sister either. Third, I LOVE BAND. Why wouldn't I sign up? So then he understood and said, "Oh, so he spelled your name wrong." He was really nice about it. I've found him to actually be a really cool guy. Hooray for that.

In driving school, we watched this Ultimate Driving Challenge movie. The hosts were Chris T. Adkins/Atkins (didn't catch it completely) and Paula Zahn! Paula Zahn looked so much younger and she had somewhat longer hair. She was dressed totally nineties.

So I'm officially NOT going to junior prom. Notwithstanding the fact that I'm a sophomore, I'm pretty confident that I won't get asked. Oh well. Maybe next year. That's a big maybe.

No comments: