Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happenings

My violin teacher got mad at me for not telling him that I had an audition next week for camp. Oops. :)

Surprise surprise. Here are what I've been working on:

First official sock! :) Way too big, but I'm still proud of it.

I ran out of yarn just after I passed the heel.

Nifty House Socks!

Plus Shades of Green and Snow Blocks Afghan. Lots to keep me busy. I love the way the yellow looks on that last picture. It looks so bright and sunny, though it's really a mustard yellow.

The Final Word:
+ Are you ready for this?


Updated a few seconds later to include:

That's right, I have camp next week! I leave Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon (of the following week; it's a nine-day camp, not two). :) I'm excited. I plan on getting a lot of knitting done before I even go to camp (like get the yarn, start, and FINISH a crochet cotton scarf). I wonder if I'll even get the yarn at all before I leave.

My friend's birthday is August 2nd, the day I leave, so I'll be dropping off Seeing Green at her house on Friday.

Now to get red yarn for the scarf my mom's friend requested.

No comments: