Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Currently: packing for my aunt's house. She's coming to our house on BART tomorrow, and then we're going to the county fair to see my items I entered. I dread having to stand near manure-filled pens of hogs while my mother oohs and ahs about how adorable the little piglets look. But hopefully it will end swiftly and I'll be on my way to my aunt's house.

The parents ultimately said no to marching band for next year. Crushed as I am, I guess I had it coming. I will have to learn not to love things so much, especially unattainable things. But hopefully I'll be able to sponsor the sweepstakes trophy.

I took a few random pictures yesterday. I'm putting them on flickr. They're loading... 25% complete now.
The pitcher in my bathroom. It's all slanty because I was leaning over to avoid my legs from getting in the reflection of the mirror.



Lights in my bathroom. They remind me of some backstage dressing room kind of thing.



I "created" these two Birthday Books. I just got two regular notebooks with the cool & fancy designs, then added stick-on tabs. Every single day of the year has its own special page, including leap day!

March first. And those are the two people whose birthdays are on that day.



Bath stuff from my neighbor. I took care of her animals for over two weeks, and I received these fancy bath items, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, and $60. :) Not too shabby.

I GOT TO SEE WALL-E! It was amazingly adorable, and, according to a friend, apparently Yahoo! users gave it an A; one of the extremely rare A's in the history of Yahoo!.

One of my friends is coming back home tomorrow from his engineering camp thing at UC - Berkeley. I guess I'll just have to wait until after the weekend to "pimp him out" with another friend.

We didn't have class at the community college today. We had our midterm yesterday, and everyone received an e-mail saying that class was canceled for today. But we had tons of work to do, and I'm still not done with it.

No comments: