Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vest-Hunting

I've wanted a cute vest for a really long time now. I've always dreamed of a cute little thing that fits snugly but not too tightly, and carries an air of femininity I could wear over a blouse. I haven't been wearing blouses lately because they're somewhat boring. Now, I wear polos all the time instead. In fact, my enitre wardrobe is composed mainly of polos from various stores, including American Eagle. But now I'd like to pull those four blouses out of their corner and actually start to wear them. While looking through KPC, I found only one vest that meets the criteria I desired. This is it. I love that it's not huge and saggy, but I don't like that it's so see-through. I also don't want ribbing the whole way up. However, I adore the neckline and the armholes. So I think I'm going to take my chances at designing my own vest! I plan on making the bottom half entirely of ribbing (either 2x2 3x3, or maybe even 4x4 - I'm leaning towards larger ribs) and the top half entirely of stockinette. The length seems fine, so only simple adaptations will be needed.

I didn't finish the Mother's Day Purse on time. Oh well. Mom understood. Dad got her flowers anyway.

I get to find out about Chamber auditions on Tuesday! Only two days left. Though I think I'll check on Monday too, just in case the teacher's back. She hasn't been here the entire week because she caught pneumonia and was apparently in the hospital. Poor thing.

We're going out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for Mother's Day. It will be extremely crowded, but that's okay. That's what knitting's for.

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, empathize with your blog.
Linking to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/