Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures

Because I neglected to do so earlier.

It's summer, so I've got temporary ADD, making me start projects impulsively. Enjoy.

My first lace scarf... ever. Can't wait to see it when it's blocked.


Charade socks from STR - Lightweight, colorway Gibson (currently out of stock). I'll try to get another picture later that shows off the colorway better.
Sock #2


Sock #1 finished late at night on 7/11


Marching band socks for the boyfriend, about which he certainly knows nothing. Mods to be made: shortened to first needle (on toe), ribbing to be ripped to second needle (instep).


My regular camera was spazzy, so I had to use the video camera's "picture" feature. "Just So" Sweater, mainly as an experiment to see if I was up to making sweaters. I most certainly am.

No comments: