Sunday, July 14, 2013

Returned

I'm back!

So just a quick update as to why I've been gone for almost three years, holy cow. It's crazy to think that time has flown by so quickly, but amazingly it has. I have been buried up to my eyeballs in school and work, but I am hoping to update this blog once weekly, even when the school year begins; hopefully I can knit at least that often!

In the meantime, I have a little project that is going on the needles by tomorrow: double-knitted mittens! This will be my first improvised pattern of this magnitude, but I'm fairly confident in mitten construction so I think I'll be fine. Purchased at my LYS just a few days ago over this summer break:


I'm thinking the Malabrigo sock in Lettuce for the outer, and that beautiful (unnamed) purple, marked #5633, Cascade Heritage Silk for the interior.

No comments: