Friday, November 20, 2009

Time

Yesterday was my birthday! My parents are the best; they gave me $100 and told me to "go spend it." So what did I buy?


Love them! And of course, people gave me yarn! Two of the French V girls went shopping together and bought me these (plus smelly stuff [lotion and body mist!] but it's irrelevant):


Jiffy and Fun Fur. They're new at knitting themselves, so Jiffy and Fun Fur are the best things since sliced bread. I was thinking about making a hat out of purple with a Fun Fur pompom so they could see what their present turned out to be, but then thought that maybe I could make a yellow hat (out of the Jiffy I used for that yellow afghan) with a purple pompom. I don't think I'd have enough for a purple pompom on a yellow hat and a purple hat, but we'll see.

Oh, and I also got this little piddly gift from the boyfriend:


So I pretty much love him. :) Left to right: Lover's Leap (how perfect), Sapphire, & Hoofle Floofle

Progress on the lace shawl for my French teacher, also a knitter (and with whom I am going to Stitches West 2010), who is doing my recommendation letters for college.


Stitch marker my swap partner in Color Swap 5 gave me. I love it sooo much.

And that's about it. The only thing on my wishlist now is more time to knit.

No comments: