Monday, November 9, 2009

CS5 Package

The Box.

Hmm... what color could it possibly be?

Yellow! My favorite!

Beautiful stitch markers handcrafted by my swap partner.

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama...

Goodies! I was in need of another tape measure, and I had recently run out of chapstick. When I opened it, I wondered aloud, "How did she know?" Plus I love gum, so hooray!

Mug! Perfect for photographing little amigurumi fruits peeking out over the edge.

Another "How did she know?" moment. I have been needing a headband when I go biking in the slightly nippy evenings but never got around to making one; this is perfect!

Butterflies! Too cute. Plus a pen (and I loooove pens).

Yarnyarnyarn. Lorna's Laces fingering & Frog Tree (100% alpaca!) sportweight.

Everything! So wonderful.

Taken just for fun.

Opening this felt too good to be true. It was so wonderful receiving this. Off to go post these pictures on the CS5 forum!

No comments: