Friday, September 11, 2009

Back from the Dead

Band camp, then school band camp, then school, all the while being obsessed with a Leaf Lace Shawl. But I won't make up excuses for how long I've been away. I have pictures, which should take care of any hard feelings, right? :)


Please excuse the poor picture quality (and the slanty-ness of the second picture).

Off the needles, blocked, and all folded up, waiting for Mother's Day '10 to surprise Mom. She's been watching me knit it up, but I told her I'm just experimenting in lace for now. She doesn't have to know it has been for her all along.

I'm planning on making a Swallowtail Shawl sometime in the near future (possibly after I finish my Vintage Cardigan) in a beautiful brown heather from Knit Picks' Alpaca Cloud.

Since the beginning of the school year has arrived, it's schedule time:

1. French V
2. AP Calculus BC
3. String Orchestra (on violin)
4. Wind Ensemble (on double bass)
5. English Literature (aka Brit Lit)
6. Economics
And on Tuesday & Thursday afternoons, Jazz B (on violin)

I love my schedule.

No comments: